top of page
Professional Credentials & Highlights
• MA, Psychology, Marist College
Internship, Family Systems Therapy
•Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by International Coach Federation (ICF)
• National Board Certified Counselor
• Past president Weschester Chapter International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Examiner for Columbia University Advanced Coaching Certification
• Developed coaching skills courses and workshops at NYU and DeVry University
• Coached business owners enrollees in the Academy for Entrepreneurial Excellence at Westchester Community College.
• Developed programs with internships to help post bachelorette women re-enter the workplace after family leave at The University of Connecticut and Sarah Lawrence College.
Marcia Grubel is a career, life, and legacy coach who specializes in coaching executives and professionals to succeed. She is an expert on communication skills that facilitate change.
She helps clients develop vision, action strategies and new ways of communicating so that they can create and effectively manage transitions in their careers and lives.
Marcia, an enthusiastic student of life, developed her expertise as a result of education, on-going training and engineering many of her own career and life changes. She started as a teacher, completed a Masters Degree in Psychology and successively became a career counselor, executive recruiter, outplacement consultant, and management/development trainer.
In 1988, Marcia started her own company that provided these services to corporations and universities. Her clients included Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller organizations in which she worked with professionals with a variety of backgrounds: finance, human resources, manufacturing, supply chain management and marketing.
In 1999, after completing a prestigious coach training program, followed by ICF certification, Marcia focused her business on Career/Life/Business Development Coaching.
Most recently, as a result of personal experience with financial and estate planning, she has developed a “Success to Significance” coaching process that focuses on creating legacies through values assessment, mission creation and active involvement.
bottom of page